- Under general supervision, perform a variety of tasks requiring a good working knowledge of assembly techniques, materials, tools, machines and equipment, including, but not limited to: folding, assembling, labeling, laying or rolling stock, inspecting, cutting, and/or boxing, at efficiency standards dictated by the department.
- Setting cutting parameters and operating the cutting machines.
- Immediately report to supervisor or group leader any unusual material, equipment problems or work conditions that would hinder operations, represents deviations from quality standards, good manufacturing practices or adversely affects safety standards.
- Work from product specifications or manuals to insure a quality product. Inspect work as needed.
- Perform simple, routine and repetitive tasks using standard procedures.
- Perform all duties safely, wearing required personal protective equipment, such as: safety glasses, gloves, aprons, etc.
- Observe all safety rules and immediately report hazards to the supervisor.
- Be punctual and at work daily.
- Maintain housekeeping in assigned work area at all times of line stoppage during production runs and at the end of the shift.
- Follow all company rules and regulations, per the Employee Handbook or department policy.
- At least (1) year of machine operation experience in a manufacturing/production environment.
- Stable work history
- Attention to safety standards and detail
- Communication skills: Able to speak, read, write and understand basic instruction in English.
- Team player and willingness to learn.
- Able to perform tasks in a standing position for long periods of time.
- Able to work overtime on short notice.
- Very basic pc skills.
- Able to satisfy the physical, visual and auditory requirements listed. The physical and work environment requirements described herein are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this position. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
ABOUT FILTRATION GROUP:
Filtration Group, an affiliate of Madison Industries, is making the world safer, healthier and more productive by creating innovative solutions that deliver outstanding customer value. With a passionate team, global footprint and leading technology, Filtration Group is driving innovation and developing unparalleled filtration solutions. Filtration Group serves a highly diverse set of customers with offerings that span life science, process technologies, fluid, industrial and indoor air quality applications. One of the fastest growing companies in the industry, Filtration Group serves its customers from 107+ facilities in more than 28 countries.
When you join Filtration Group, you will work alongside inspired people who enjoy the challenges of creating solutions and producing innovative products. Our mission is to make the world safer, healthier and more productive and our teams share this passion. Over 6,000 colleagues apply experience from various backgrounds to solve our customers’ toughest challenges. We do everything in our power to create environments that avoid arrogance, complacency and bureaucracy.