The operator is responsible for pipeline equipment including, but not limited to: chilled water gas conditioning skids, reciprocating natural gas compressors, dehydrators, fluid separation equipment, valves, gas measurement equipment, etc.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Start-up/Shutdown of plant equipment.
- Adjust controls to operate equipment in the recommended or prescribed operating ranges.
- Visually inspect equipment and controls at periodic intervals to detect malfunctions or need for repair, adjustment or lubrication. Perform minor maintenance on equipment including, but not limited to: reciprocating natural gas compressors, TEG dehydrators, fluid separation equipment, valves, etc.
- Read, monitor and record various operating conditions such as pressure, temperature, hours of operations, fuel consumed, water levels, etc.
- De-pressure equipment and pipelines.
- Operate valves.
- Monitor plant and pipeline operations and respond to emergency or upset conditions.
- Operate under Process Safety Management (PSM) as required.
- Monitor gas gathering system through SCADA and make calls to alert customers of situations that could affect gas deliveries.
- Monitor, remove and replace gauges, filters, oil, chemicals, other lubricating fluids, gaskets, and valves as needed.
Candidates must live within a 30 mile radius of Midland, possess a clean driving record and be able to pass a criminal background check for consideration.