- Operate and maintain gathering system area to minimize downtime, keeping field pressures low, and compression running
- Gather and provide system pressure information.
- Coordinate system shutdowns (new connects, leak repairs, etc.), line pressure maintenance (pigging, balling, drip removal) and lock out/tag out
- Starting and stopping of compressors, equipment checks, preventative maintenance on engines and engine compressors.
- Perform tank gauging
- Perform minor electrical/instrumentation maintenance and repair.
- Observes condensate truck loading
- Observes custody measurement calibrations and custody meter proving of liquid meters and associated equipment.
Qualifications: To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- 3 years of relevant experience required
Other skills, attributes and abilities:
- Ability to carry out oral and written instructions.
- Self-motivated and able to work independently.
- Mechanical aptitude
- Good knowledge of control valves
- Troubleshooting skills
- Live within 30 miles of system.
- Must be willing to work overtime as needed with minimal notice.
- Valid driver’s license and clean driving record.