Reddy Ice, the nation's largest manufacturer and distributor of packaged ice, is seeking a Seasonal Forklift Operator.
The primary responsibility of this position is moving completed pallets from the lines. The pallets must be shrink wrapped and placed to be stacked or loaded onto trucks. Additional purpose could also entail moving completed pallets from the staging area and triple stacking them in the freezers.
1. Must be able to move pallets from the line with a forklift and place them to be shrink wrapped.
2. Must be able to operate the shrink wrap machine.
3. Must be able to load and unload trucks and trailers using proper documentation.
4. Must operate the forklift in a safe and responsible manner as to not jeopardize equipment or employees.
5. Must be able to perform an accurate inventory count in all freezers.
6. Must be able to retrieve triple stacked product safely and load trucks efficiently.
7. Must ensure there are a limited number of short pallets in the freezer.
9. Make and assume other duties and responsibilities required or assigned by management.
10. Adhering to the Code of Business Ethics is essential. We value honesty and integrity above all else and we expect our employees to be committed to the highest ethical standards.