The responsibilities described here are representative of those tasks an employee performs to successfully complete the essential functions of this job; however, this is not a comprehensive listing of all tasks that may be assigned or required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
The duties include, but may not be limited to the following:
- Ensure all documentation is up to date and accurate.
- Responsible for all calibration management activities for Stilwell and Tulsa PECOFacet plant operations.
- Audit production processes ensuring conformance to requirements.
- Conduct destructive and non-testing to validate products performance to specifications.
- Perform inspections using statistical quality control methods and validating first quality conformance to requirements.
- Other duties assigned by management
The requirements described here are representative of those an individual encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
The minimum qualifications required include, but may not be limited to, the following:
- Ability to work in a team environment.
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as work instructions, safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals.
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals.
- Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as proportions, percentages, area, circumference and volume.
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as government contracts, operating and maintenance instructions for measurements and testing equipment and procedure manuals.
- Ability to write routine reports and correspondence
- Ability to read a standard tape measure.
- Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists.
- Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form.
- Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral or diagram form.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
- High School Diploma and/or GED
- Related experience and/or training or equivalent combination of education and experience.
The physical demands described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Must meet the physical demands for the position including, but not limited to, the ability to:
- Stand for long periods.
- Bend, stoop, walk, kneel, crouch, carry and climb.
- Use hands and/or arms to finger, handle, feel and reach.
- Talk and hear.
- Frequently, lift and/or move 1 to 20 pounds, and occasionally, up to 50 pounds.
- Use specific vision faculties which include close vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus.